My Exciting Story

       In India, the best way to get to your friends' house is by walking. One night  we decided to visit one of our family friends, Hannah Aunty. Hannah Aunty's house isn't very far away from our house in India. So it is very easy to enjoy the pleasant walk back and forth between the two homes.

       We went to her house and ate a very delicious dinner that she prepared for us. Then when we got prepared to leave, her pet dog came over the fence and into her yard. Many of you may not know but my sister is allergic to dogs and we just happened to have left the medicine at home. So we nervously crept along the stairs down to the gate, opened it, and slid outside.

       We said a quick ta-ta and left. That was enough of a scare for one night so we started on our way home, in the dark, by ourselves. And it just got worse.

       Hannah Aunty's dog, Jimmy, decided to walk us home. It just followed us from behind. At this point I was terrified. My mom occasionally hid behind mounds of dirt and sand just for my sister and me so that Jimmy would just walk along infront of us. Then other wild dogs that were just roaming around started following us. We heard the snarling of the pack. The dogs slowly stalked us to our home. We opened the gate very cautiously. My sister ran up the stairs to the locked door and yelled,"Gramma! OPEN THE DOOR!!"

       At this point  I was about to walk onto the stairs, but The dog almost jumped on me and snarled. Jimmy the dog that I was terrified of jumped in and fought with the other dog. My mom and I ran inside.

       That night I prayed and I was very thankful that Jimmy and God were there.

6 comments:

Mommy said...

That was a well written post Ray! Let me share the link with Hannah Aunty. She will be happy to read it...

grandma said...

liked reading your post, dear rachel. Like this post, always write from your life's experiences.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear from you..By the way,the dog's name is JIJU and is lost..
Benon.S

Joe mama said...

Hey I don't like all these posts I just find it mad annoying.

Mrs. Butterworth said...

HI EVERYBODY

Jose Rodriguez said...

EVERYBODY STOP READING THESE POST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO STOP COME TO HER HOUSE AND LOOK AT HOW ANNOYING SHE IS

Post a Comment

Glad you could stop by... Please leave a trace in the comments section below. ~ Rachel Israel

Coffee with Jesus

Coffee with Jesus
Coffee with Jesus
visitors View My Stats