My homework

This is the longest sentence I have ever written:

At my home, underneath the table, on my bed, in the rooms across the yard, near my dog, above the bridge, beside my book, beside the lamp, under my shoes, at the school,m around the desk, behind my friend's locker, beneath the chair, with my teacher, in my locker is where I looked for my homework; but after I looked at my home underneath the table, on my bed, in the rooms across the yard, near my dog, above the bridge, beside my book, beside the lamp, under my shoes, at the school,m around the desk, behind my friend's locker, beneath the chair, with my teacher, in my locker, I found our the teacher didn't hand it out yet!

Why don't you try to write a long sentence? You can write it in the comments...

P.S: Use MANY propositional phrases.

3 comments:

NRIGirl said...

When I was a child, a very young child, I came across this huge cookie tin which was on the top shelf in the kitchen where Grandma keeps some sugar too and as I climbed on the table which was next to the mini chair I tumbled and dropped the sugar jar spilling the sugar all over while Grandma's maid came running to catch me while I took off through the back door and when Grandma came to know of it she only called me to give me a hug and to say it was okay and hope this is making sense to you as I have tried my best to write the longest sentence and by the way part of it is fiction and only part real and I guess it should be okay with you.

grandma said...

dear rachel
I really enjoyed your and your mother's longest sentences in wrting a story. I think I enjoyed yours more. very innovative and I wonder at your talents and am grateful to God.
I think in your mother's story, may be the fictional part is, I was rude to her which sometimes happens with a parent. If I were rude, I am very sorry.
may our Lord God bless you both
grandma

Mommy said...

The fictional part was that this incident didn't really happen. However in all other similar incidents it did happen, Grandma's helping hands would go and complain about me to Grandma but Grandma was always very kind to me.

Post a Comment

Glad you could stop by... Please leave a trace in the comments section below. ~ Rachel Israel

Coffee with Jesus

Coffee with Jesus
Coffee with Jesus
visitors View My Stats