It Is Not A GAME!

When I see someones phone the first thing I look at is the GAME SECTION. Well whenever I think about the rapture I think of it as a game.. I don't always think that it will last FOREVER I mean eternity has to end sometime... NO is the final answer it WILL last forever. Will YOU be in the arms of CHRIST or  a possession of the devil ? Many of you may have No idea what I'm talking about and some of you know but it is time to rewind into history......

THE STORY~

God had an angel named Lucifer he was an angel that wanted to be more powerful than God and God banished him from heaven, in this story he is referred to as Satan. Well it ALL started out .. "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth"- Genesis 1:1 .In the beginning GOD created the heavens + the earth... The whole world wasn't made with an explosion it was made by GOD wondering how He made it ? He spoke ! You may doubt it at first but it is 100% true! Here is some history about God before this happened..... I have no idea.......but .. I know that God has No beginning and No end. You guys might think I am crazy but I am not I am serious... Well as I was saying.....He created the earth He made each step 1 by 1. It took six days in all. Then he created man and named him Adam and then he took a rib from Adam's side and made a woman her name was Eve. God actually walked with them and talked with them. Well God had so many varieties of fruits and God told them not to eat of the forbidden tree. Well Eve was walking around when she saw a serpent ( a snake) and it was Satan and he told eve to eat the fruit and it wold make her as good as God. And she ate it thus releasing sin into the world. Well let us fast forward a little until I get to my point-.................. Well do you know the holiday called Christmas ? It is actually the birthday of Jesus Christ. "For GOD so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever should believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life" - John 3: 16 . God sent his own son to take away our sin. He (Jesus) was nailed to the cross Hands and feet and died on the cross for our sins He died and rose again the third day. If he did something that big can't we give a little something back? All God wants is for us to repent of our sins. When we die if we are saved well will be with Christ eternally BUT IF WE DON'T we will be with Satan forever.

That was all from the Bible. There is alot more. To be saved all you have to do to repent of your sins and believe that Christ died on the cross for your sins. Well if you have any question which you may just leave it in the comments......Oh and just so you know this no burden that you repent that is too big for GOD.


~RACHEL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very proud of you for saying that--I know sharing the Gospel is not the easiest thing to do, but you explained it very well. :) Keep sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Well how do u know that jesus was born on christmas?

Post a Comment

Glad you could stop by... Please leave a trace in the comments section below. ~ Rachel Israel

Coffee with Jesus

Coffee with Jesus
Coffee with Jesus
visitors View My Stats