Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover

   Don't judge a book by its cover.. Alot of people judge books. Whether it is the number of pages, or the title of the book, whether it has pictures or not.... Some people judge a book by all of those things, but today I learned appearances can fool you. My mom got me a book a couple of weeks ago and I looked at the cover... it was fun...I looked at the title.... MYSTERIOUS was the main thing I loved about that book then I looked at the number of pages.....485 pages....you have to be kidding me! Well I started reading just because of the title and it started getting mysterious. I loved it even now I am not finished because I have such little time I am only on page 93, but as my teacher used to say slowly but surely!

  If you would like to read this book instead of waiting for me to finish the book and write a review you can get it at Marshall's and the title of the book is "The Mysterious Benedict Society"OH! I forgot if you want to read the one I am reading...The book is book #1. Bye...

~RACHEL!

2 comments:

NRIGirl said...

I am glad you like the book Rachel-ma! Hope you can be done with it during summer.

Let me know when you are ready for book #2.

~ Mommy

Amrit said...

You are right. Don't judge the book by its cover. Similarly don't judge people by their appearances...

Post a Comment

Glad you could stop by... Please leave a trace in the comments section below. ~ Rachel Israel

Coffee with Jesus

Coffee with Jesus
Coffee with Jesus
visitors View My Stats