bird discoveries

Every morning I go to our backyard after I eat breakfast and then I see beautiful types of birds fly into our backyard! So I just sit there watching all the birds come by...Goldfinch after Goldfinch...Two little Bluebirds fighting.. all very beautiful creatures that GOD made. How did He make them? That question is beyond my imagination.

Anyways I get in the car for school and 75% along the way I see male and female Cardinals! It is amazing what you can find when you look out the window! Do you have any bird experiences? Feel free to leave comments about your bird experiences

~RACHEL!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Rachel: How about the swans and plenty of robins and geese we see, how about the ducks in the stream nearby? Add more as you recall.

~ Me

Gabrielle said...

I have this male Cardinal that comes and bangs on my dining room window every morning and afternoon. In the morning it comes at 6:30 a.m. or 7:00 a.m. I have also seen female cardinals. There is a whole family of cardinals by my house. They also come to my window but only every once in a while.

rachel said...

wow that happened one year back in india the was this bird and it woke us up by banging on the window and my mom said it was because it sees its own reflection

Post a Comment

Glad you could stop by... Please leave a trace in the comments section below. ~ Rachel Israel

Coffee with Jesus

Coffee with Jesus
Coffee with Jesus
visitors View My Stats